Automatic Plugin Installation
To add a WordPress Plugin using the built-in plugin installer:
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type WPB Accordion Menu or Category in the Search Plugins box.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
Manual Plugin Installation
To install a WordPress Plugin manually:
- Download our WPB Accordion Menu or Category PRO Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to the Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.